Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10 Basic Things About Me.

No.1- Never underestimate anyone.

No.2- I will not give up easily on the goal that i've aim to achieve.

No.3- High interested in robotic subject or robots and how do they function.

No.4- Outdoor activities is what i would like to do so,example,cycling,hiking,rock climb(even though i never try rock climbing before,i would like to try it in future.)

No.5- Dream to have an adventurous life some day in future.

No.6- Love all of toys because i think toys its also a very unique piece of art.

No.7- I don't like my "spot" to be dirty or messy.

No.8- There are many kinds of animals that i like,but dogs are my favourite pet.

No.9- I never believe that TALENT its the thing that makes an individual a No.1,but instead, the EFFORT its the thing that will judge us whether we are the best or not.

No.10- Height and what appears inside the dark is what i fear the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment